Mar 3, 2021
Rebecca talks about some of her own patterns and how she has found ways to create healthier versions of those patterns in order to live a healthier life, and healthier, happier relationships.
"Come play with me and co-create our OWN form of Pleasure Central Radio #ArtTogetherNow!" - Rebecca
If you’re down for this, then …
1. Go to http://www.PleasureCentralRadio.com (either on your phone or on your computer).
2. In the bottom right-hand corner of the website, there’s a red button that says, “Send us a voicemail!” Click on that button.
3. Record a short, quick little snippet for me and then send it!
You can share anything you are willing to share and have added to a future episode... AND if you are stumped or want to follow this format, then here is what I recommend you record:
“My name is __[your name]__ and this is Pleasure Central Radio. I listen because ___[fill in your reason"why" you listen to this podcast]____________.”
Submissions are due by April 1st, 2021, so that I can collate them and put together the #ArtTogetherNow episode by my birthday on April 7th.
Thank you so much! I very much enjoy collaborating!
Episode Links and details...
Daniel Sloss - Dark
About Clubhouse lullaby club - live singer/songwriters performing every evening
Founded by Axel Mansoor
OK Go - #ArtTogetherNow invitation video (by Damien from the band)
To play with me and co-create our OWN form of Pleasure Central Radio #ArtTogetherNow!
If you're down for this, you can...
1. go to www.PleasureCentralRadio.com. Either on your phone or on your computer in the bottom right-hand corner of the website, there's a red button that says, "send us a voicemail!"
2. Click on that button.
3. Record a short.
4. Quick little snippet for me and then send it!
“My name is _______ and this is Pleasure Central Radio. I listen because _______________.”